ACERP2020 Review Committee
- Professor Craig Mark, Kyoritsu Women's University, Japan
- Dr Daniel Dei, North-West University, South Africa
- Professor Hrishikesh Misra, Dev Sanskriti Vishwa Vidyalaya, India
- Dr Ian Raymond Bustamante-Pacquing, University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
- Dr Johan Eddebo, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Dr Lampros Papagiannis, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Greece
- Dr Maisarah Hasbullah, Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr Matthew Malcolm, Universitas Pelita Harapan, Indonesia
- Dr Noor Munirah Isa, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr Pascal Soepper, Independent Scholar/Researcher, Japan
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACERP2020 Review Committee, please visit our application page.Now accepting applications.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACERP conferences via the links below.