IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACERP Review Committee, please visit our application page.
- Professor Ian Shelley Alabanza, University of Saint Joseph, Macau
- Dr Naima Benkari, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Professor Meera Chakravorty, Jain University, India
- Professor Sylvester Chima, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Dr Douglas Kivoi, The Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA), Kenya
- Professor Juan Rafael Macaranas, De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde, Philippines
- Dr Neeti Shikha, Symbiosis International University, India
- Dr Mirko Tasic, Webster University, Thailand
- Dr Amarachi Ukoma, Ebonyi State University, Nigeria
- Professor Ray Younis, ACU, Australia
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACERP conferences via the links below.